Stack raised $850K in Seed Round from Peak Capital and 500Startups to build the first tab-less browser or as we call it Operating System for the Internet.

The Problem We Solve

Why?

Because you are not browsing anymore. You are spending 80% of your time working or having fun with web applications. The remaining 20% you are “Googling”. And the 18-year old UI of the browsers has never been created…

Dachi Gubadze

Ph.D. @MaastrichtU, Economic Researcher @UNUMERIT, COO @Stack_hq & @elonmusk fan, interested in Economics, AI, Neuroscience, Psychedelics and Philosophy of Mind

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store